What else does one want when you have the well-equipped gym and we take all the head-ache of recruiting the trainers, managers and other gym instructors?
Yes you read that right!
Briefly, you have well-equipped gym but you don’t have the staff to operate and train OR you want to create your own gym and you want us to help with the staff as well, don’t worry, WE HAVE GOT YOU COVERED!!
Setting up a gym is one part, getting the experienced trainer is another part.
For recruiting a trainer, you need to know several aspects such as his experience, certifications and the amount of persistence and professionalism he has.
We have a very experienced team of recruiters who have been doing the same from many years and have a wide range of expertise in knowing the qualities of the best trainer. So yes, we would make staffing trainers for your fitness center look like a cake-walk.
Another difficult part is managing the gym. Roles and responsibilities of managers are:
- Assist in developing and maintaining workout programs.
- Stay abreast on latest updates in fitness industry.
- Ensure gym facility is maintained clean, safe and orderly.
- Ensure that gym equipments are kept in good working condition.
- Monitor the initial workouts of new customers and provide feedback.
- Monitor and control expenses within the allotted budget.
- Offer various fitness programs to suite customer’s specific needs.
- Work with other staffs to achieve monthly target.
- Ensure that all staffs follow center’s procedures and policies.
So over and above everything, the duties of managers are more important than the trainers. So even recruiting the managers will be handled by us.
Our professional team would train the managers and make them understand their duties so that the gym works hassle-free.